SPG Remote provides multidisciplinary teletherapy services to students, including: Speech, OT, PT, Behavior, Psych, and Mental Health Services, all through a secure HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform.
- CA Licensed Therapists providing remote direct and indirect therapy services
- Transition Support Team: We are flexible based on your needs, providing a seamless custom solution of onsite and /or remote services
- Assessment Team: We can assist or manage the completion of accumulated assessments remotely or in collaboration with your or our onsite team
- Individual and group therapy, consultations, training, and classroom support
- Caseload Management: We can support your onsite team or work independently to provide therapy
- AAC & AT Services
- IT and SPG Remote tech teams available to troubleshoot and support if any technical or operational issues arise
- Maximize state funding
- Ensure compliance
- SPG Remote offers the same high-quality services you have come to expect from SPG onsite therapists
- Solution for multiple service interruption scenarios, including unexpected or scheduled leaves, increased caseloads, high-risk students
If you have any questions you can contact the SPG Remote team at SPGRemote@speechpath.com.
Check out our online resources and tools that can be beneficial in facilitating better communication and understanding between parents, staff, and other members of the IEP team.