Clinical excellence, best outcomes for children, data driven services, stellar mentorship and training programs and a commitment to our clients to adjust to their needs have always been SPG’s core values. Our highly skilled and trained SLPs and SLPAs are the centerpiece for this effort offering conventional and supplemental speech/language services.
- Diagnostic evaluations accompanied by comprehensive reports covering all areas of suspected disability
- Identification of SLI disability based on CA. Ed Code eligibility criteria and IEP team input
- Speech, Language, Pragmatics, Voice, Fluency Intervention Services
- Documentation: Therapy notes, progress reports, data collection, attendance registers, IEP goals
- Parent/Teacher consultation
- Collaborative classroom service delivery
- Supervision of Clinical Fellows (CFs) by SPG Clinical Supervisors – (complimentary)
- Professional development trainings/in-services – attendees earn free CEUs
- SPG Clinical Supervisor assigned to every district – (complimentary)
- Local clinical support provided to all SPG therapists – (complimentary)
- Client has easy accessibility to clinical supervisor for ongoing collaboration and to address questions, concerns, caseload management issues, litigious IEP meetings, etc.
- IEEs, Bilingual Evaluations, AAC/AT Evaluations, DHH Evaluations (aided/cochlear implant)
- Quality Assurance Reviews – evaluation of contracted SPG therapists by district staff
- WriteTrackED – Web-based assessment report writing and caseload management tool