Our educationally trained OTs and PTs provide meaningful and functional solutions that allow students to access the curriculum and participate in daily classroom events. Talented therapists, supported by clinical leads, provide comprehensive, best practice services in school-based settings.
- Assessments conducted in accordance with state and federal guidelines accompanied by comprehensive, legally defensible reports covering areas of suspected need
- Services addressing intervention strategies, tools, techniques based on evidence-based practices
- Consultative support to administrators, parents, students and members of the IEP team
- Collaborative classroom service delivery provided through push-in, pull-out and group models
- Documentation: Therapy notes, progress reports, data collection, attendance registers, IEP goals, SEIS
- Professional development trainings for school psychologists, teachers, speech-language pathologists, behaviorists, and other school-based staff
- Local clinical support provided to all OT and PT therapists – (complimentary)
- Clinical Supervisor assigned to every region – (complimentary)
- Easy accessibility to regional clinical supervisor for ongoing collaboration and to address questions, concerns, caseload management issues, litigious IEP meetings, etc.
- High Profile case management
Visit Bright Path Therapists website – part of the SPG Community »