SPG provides countless shared resources to its staff and community partners. Here are some of the more popular resources for Behavior that have been beneficial for parents and providers.
- Autism Focused Intervention Resources and Modules (AFIRM), offers free and easy to access modules designed to help you learn the step-by-step process of planning for, using, and monitoring an Evidenced-Based ABA Practices.
- Autism Internet Modules (AIM), an online tool designed to provide high-quality information and professional development for anyone who supports, instructors, works with or lives with someone with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- Autism Speaks, the largest Autism science and advocacy organization in the US, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments, and a cure for Autism.
- Behavior Analysts Certification Board, a nonprofit corporation established in 1998 to meet professional credentialing needs for BCBAs, BCaBAs, and RBTs.
Downloadable Resources (PDFs)
- PBS for Families: Precorrection » (Spanish version »)
- PBS for Families: Choice » (Spanish version »)
- PBS for Families: Token Economy » (Spanish version »)
- PBS for Families: Specific Praise » (Spanish version »)
- PBS for Families: Error Correction » (Spanish version »)