SPEECH THERAPY FOR KIDS
SPG’S CLINIC PROVIDES
initial screenings, parent consultations, comprehensive evaluations with written reports, regularly scheduled therapy sessions, family counseling and support, and collaboration with schools, physicians, and other para-professionals. Therapy is provided through individual and/or small group settings.
Our pediatric program includes evaluation and treatment in the following areas:
- Language disorders
- Language based learning disabilities
- Auditory-language processing disorders
- Articulation / phonological disorders Learn more »
- Oral-myofunctional and feeding therapy Learn more »
- Augmentative/alternative communication
- Fluency disorders / Stuttering
- Voice disorders
- Social/pragmatic language disorders
- Impairments associated with PDD / Autism.