SPG’S CLINIC PROVIDES
initial screenings, parent consultations, comprehensive evaluations with written reports, regularly scheduled therapy sessions, family counseling and support, and collaboration with schools, physicians, and other para-professionals. Therapy is provided through individual and/or small group settings.
Our pediatric program includes evaluation and treatment in the following areas:
- Language disorders
- Language based learning disabilities
- Auditory-language processing disorders
- Articulation / phonological disorders Learn more »
- Oral-myofunctional and feeding therapy Learn more »
- Augmentative/alternative communication
- Fluency disorders / Stuttering
- Voice disorders
- Social/pragmatic language disorders
- Impairments associated with PDD / Autism.