SPG is dedicated to supporting Communicative Sciences and Disorders undergrad and graduate programs across local and national universities. We are honored to work with students and professors through NSSLHA organizations, on-campus outreach, and guest lecture opportunities.
Universities and students interested in partnering with SPG for any of the following opportunities please contact Jennifer Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- School-based Externship Opportunities
- Sponsorships of university/community events
- Job/Career Fairs
- NSSLHA Professional Growth Opportunities
- Student & Alumni Fundraising Events
- Graduate School “Guest Lectures” on Current Professional Issues