Scholarship recipients will receive a Full registration to the March 2020 California Speech and Hearing Association’s Annual Convention. The SPG Student Scholarship is limited to 10 students to be selected from Graduate level Communication Science and Disorders (CSD) programs within California.
SPG takes great pride in the long-standing partnerships it has developed with organizations supporting children and adults with special needs, as well as professional and student organizations. SPG’s philanthropic endeavors have resulted in significant contributions to improved client service and education within the community and nationwide.
SPG proudly supports the following organizations:
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- California Speech & Hearing Association (CSHA)
- Special Olympics of Northern California (SONC)
- National Student Speech Language & Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
- Therapy Abroad
- Autism Speaks
- The Speech Pathology Group: Children’s Services International
Organizations interested in partnering with SPG can contact Jane Krider at firstname.lastname@example.org.