SPG takes great pride in the long-standing partnerships it has developed with organizations supporting children and adults with special needs, as well as professional and student organizations. SPG’s philanthropic endeavors have resulted in significant contributions to improved client service and education within the community and nationwide.
Recently established partnerships with:
- The National Black Association for Speech-Language and Hearing (NBASLH), including sponsorship of their ongoing Speaker Series, which we encourage you to check out: NBASLH Talks: Speak Up & Speak Out »
- The Asian Pacific Islander Caucus and a sponsorship of their upcoming presentation in their API Speaker Series: August 28: Language Screening and Assessment for Monolingual and Bilingual Mandarin-Speaking Children.
SPG is proud to be a Corporate Partner of the following organizations:
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- California Speech & Hearing Association (CSHA)
- Special Olympics of Northern California (SONC)
- National Student Speech Language & Hearing Association (NSSLHA)
- Autism Speaks
SPG supports the following organizations and charities:
Organizations interested in partnering with SPG can contact Jen Jopez at email@example.com.