Statistics show that while the special needs population continues to grow, allocated monies from state and federal
budgets for special education programs in our schools continue to decrease. SPG’s goal is to provide the highest
quality of service in the most cost-effective manner.
- Alternative Service Delivery Models including Classroom-Based Therapy, Collaborative Team Teaching and Response To Intervention programs.
- All diagnostic and therapy materials are provided by SPG including subscriptions to online resources. In addition, SPG therapists receive an annual budget to order caseload specific materials.
- A uniquely, effective Clinical Mentoring Program for SPG CFs, SLPAs and veteran clinicians requesting additional support.
- SPG’s Clinical Supervisors have extensive school-based experience and understand the factors leading to over-identification of special education students. By following a therapeutic “educational approach,” supervisors are adept at helping SPG therapists accurately interpret eligibility regulations.
- SPG’s flexibility and adaptability help translate a district’s need for delivery of specific services that will result in the best possible educational outcomes for students.
- SPG seminars/workshops offered at little or no cost to appropriate district staff. CEUs for professional growth and license renewal requirements are available.