Immediate full time and part time positions available throughout northern and southern CA. The Speech Pathology Group (SPG), a leading provider of speech/language services, offers several diverse and flexible positions in preschool, public, and private school based settings. Bilingual, AAC/AT and/or Deaf/Hard of Hearing specialty skills a plus! CFs welcome.
SPG’s widespread recognition for providing quality diagnostic and intervention services is a direct result of its unique employee mentoring program and strong, collaborative client relationships. SPG is small enough to provide 1:1 support, but also large enough to provide a comprehensive compensation package and opportunities for career advancement.
- High Compensation
- Caseload Limits based on Workload Model
- Diagnostic Measures, Therapy Tools, AAC/AT Materials
- Free online therapy resources subscriptions
- Monthly EBP Updates
- Free CEUs (live and remote) – SPG is a California CEU provider
- Quarterly newsletters, regional meetings, special interest groups (SIGs)
- Medical, Dental, Life and Liability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match
- Professional dues/CEU reimbursement/therapy budget
- Opportunities for professional advancement
To practice in the state of California, an individual must hold a valid speech-language pathology license from the Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology & Hearing Aid Dispensers Board (SLPAB). For further information regarding qualifications and procedures for obtaining a license, go to www.slpab.ca.gov.
Certain settings are exempt from licensure (working in public preschools, elementary or secondary schools, and federal agencies), but do require a valid Clinical and Rehabilitative Services credential or a Speech-Language Pathology Services credential issued by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing. Additional information for obtaining a California Teaching Credential may be found at www.ctc.ca.gov.